1) TOP 10 LISTING - This option presents three vote summary tables with 1) the top 10 issues 2) the top 10 solutions and 3) the top 10 issue-solution combinations. These topics are ranked by the votes of American citizens by their average importance for issues, by their average effectiveness for solutions and by the average product of importance and effectiveness for issue-solution combinations.
We have not set a total vote requirement to make this Top 10 list so you may see some new topics with very few votes behind them. Innovation is a fragile flower. We need to encourage new ideas by giving them every opportunity to succeed in the market place of America political opinion. Please review and vote on these new topics. Remember YOUR VOTES determine where each topic ranks.
2) CATEGORY LISTINGS OF ISSUE AND SOLUTIONS - We have seven categories of issues. By selecting a category you can see a summary of the voting results of all the issues and solutions in that category.
2.1) CATEGORY 100: GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL ISSUES VOTE SUMMARY
2.2) CATEGORY 200: GOVERNMENT OPERATIONAL ISSUES VOTE SUMMARY
2.3) CATEGORY 300: PRIVATE SECTOR OPERATIONAL ISSUES VOTE SUMMARY
2.4) CATEGORY 400: DOMESTIC ECONOMIC ISSUES VOTE SUMMARY
2.5 CATEGORY 500: DOMESTIC SOCIAL ISSUES VOTE SUMMARY
2.6) CATEGORY 600: TECHNOLOGY/RESOURCE ISSUES VOTE SUMMARY
2.7) CATEGORY 700: WORLD ECONOMIC ISSUES VOTE SUMMARY
3) COMPLETE VOTE SUMMARY - This provides a complete vote summary listing of all the roughly 150 topics in UVOTE and is the sum of all the category listings presented above.
4) INDIVIDUAL ISSUE FAMILY VOTE SUMMARIES - This option presents vote summary tables for each of the issue families in UVOTE, where an issue family consists of an issue together with all its solutions and any amendments to those solutions. In the POLITICAL ISSUE section of UVOTE you may go to individual issue pages to review, comment and vote on that issue and all its solutions. Each issue page enables you to review a vote summary for that issue and its solutions. As an example we have included a link to one of these summaries ISSUE 101: EXCESSIVE NATIONAL DEBT AND CANDIDATE SOLUTIONS VOTE SUMMARY
5) INDIVIDUAL TOPIC DETAIL VOTE DISPLAYS - Each individual issue or solution includes the option to review a detailed vote summary for that topic. This vote summary provides an up to the minute display of the number of votes for 1 through 10 on that topic. When you vote and then review this summary, you will see the counter for the number you voted for increased by one vote.
Go directly to the list of POLITICAL ISSUES & CANDIDATE SOLUTIONS
RETURN TO HOME PAGE.